Car Accident Lawyer Charlotte
TOP-NOTCH CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN CHARLOTTE
Yale Haymond Law PLLC represent injured people in Charlotte, NC, in personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Since our founding, we have established a comprehensive track record of success stories for our clients. Our commitment to achieving favorable results for our clients is paramount. If you have been injured in an automobile accident, call Yale Haymond Law today for a free consultation.
The last thing you want to worry about after being severely wounded or losing a loved one in a vehicle accident is battling with the insurance company over appropriate compensation. It may be tempting to take the insurance company’s initial offer to get it over with. Unfortunately, that offer is often much less than the amount of money you’ll need to pay hospital bills, continuing medical treatment, lost earnings, and other expenses. Allow a skilled personal injury lawyer at Yale Haymond Law PLLC to assist you in recovering the maximum amount of financial damages you are entitled to. You can count on us to fight for your best interests no matter what kind of car accident you were in. We’ll take care of your legal needs so you can concentrate on getting well and caring for your family.
An accident lawyer in Charlotte will focus exclusively on you case. We pride ourselves on having a personal connection with all of our clients and being available when you reach out to us.
We are well qualified to respond to the needs of workers wounded in car accidents. Our car accident lawyer in Charlotte will do everything possible to maximize compensation for your demands from injuries and losses. Personalized attention, high-quality legal resources, and vigorous litigation are all values we hold dear at Yale Haymond Law PLLC. We understand how to negotiate and litigate all kinds of motor vehicle accidents.
Our law firm is dedicated to assisting car accident victims in every way possible, including providing our services on a contingency fee basis. Our dedication to your case and providing you personal attention from an attorney is matched by our desire to win your case. We fight vigorously. We will pay close attention to your needs and requirements. We’re here to listen to your concerns and make sure all of your inquiries are answered. You are not alone in this fight. We will make it easy to meet with us no matter where your accident happened in North Carolina.
NEED A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
Every passing year, hundreds of thousands of civilians are injured in car accidents throughout North Carolina. While high-impact accidents often result in catastrophic casualties, smaller fender benders may sometimes cause damage. Given that driving is a must in the state, your odds of getting involved in a vehicle accident are quite high, regardless of how carefully you drive. If you or a loved one has been injured in a vehicle accident, you may be eligible for substantial compensation. Our professional car accident lawyer in Charlotte has a well-deserved reputation for fighting for the rights of the wounded. Our goal is to make irresponsible drivers accountable for vehicle accidents and keep everyone safe on the roads and highways.
SEEKING CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS THAT CAN HELP YOU
An excellent lawyer can assist you in obtaining all of the evidence required to establish responsibility in a vehicle accident lawsuit.
Your attorney will contact the insurance adjuster for the opposing party (or parties) involved in every personal injury case. A plaintiff’s lawyer needs to have open lines of communication and a positive relationship with the adjuster. Although you may have taken photos of the accident site, your lawyer will most likely return to see what it looks like. While a picture is worth a thousand words, experiencing the sight in person is worth a thousand photos. The lawyer will make certain that any accident or police records in the case are obtained, and they will often meet with the investigating police officers and witnesses. When it comes to collecting proof of liability, a competent lawyer will leave no stone unturned.
Obtaining Evidence of Damages
This is where a competent lawyer comes in handy, particularly if you’ve sustained serious automobile accident injuries. It is essential to collect any paperwork relating to your injury, but getting such documents and invoices from health care providers is extremely difficult. Although the data is legally yours and you have a legal right to them, providing medical information to patients and attorneys is not a health care provider’s first concern. To react to medical record requests, large institutions may have particular processes that must be followed. If you do not follow their processes (often not widely publicized), they will not reply to your request. The data may therefore be incomplete when the health care provider responds to the request. Any lawyer’s secretary or paralegal will tell you that they often have to request the same documents several times and that they must follow up with the provider’s office indefinitely.
Finally, it is possible that the doctor did not utilize the “keywords” in their notes about cause, prognosis, and impairment. To effectively pursue any personal injury claim, you must be able to demonstrate, via medical proof, that you were injured. Doctors often fail to include information on the cause and degree of the injury or impairment in their medical records. If this occurs in your case, your lawyer will contact the doctor and request a special letter. The doctor will state that the accident caused your injury or disability and that you will be hampered or handicapped due to the accident for a specified length of time.
Dealing with Lien Holders
With a lien, the lien holder receives payment before you do, from whatever settlement or judgment you get. A competent lawyer will engage with the lien holder to attempt to persuade them to lower its claim.
CAR ACCIDENT CASES
Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents continue to occur, despite new advancements in-vehicle technology such as backup cameras, adaptive lighting, and forward-collision systems (FCS). The causes of traffic accidents may be divided into two groups. The first category includes human mistakes, whereas the second category includes everything else. Most traffic incidents are caused by the driver’s choices behind the wheel instead of their lack of knowledge to operate a car. Keep these occurrences in mind the next time you drive, to start taking preventive steps.
- Driving While Distracted: One of the main causes of car accidents is distracted driving. Contrary to popular perception, the brain is incapable of focusing on more than one activity at a time. This means that whether a driver is texting, talking on the phone, grooming, reading, or even eating while driving, their brain juggles several tasks and cannot focus on the road ahead.
- Driving While Drunk: Drunk driving is responsible for numerous fatalities. However, due to recent educational initiatives, the number of fatalities linked to drunk driving has decreased.
- Speeding: One of the leading causes of speeding-related accidents is being late for work, keeping up with traffic, or inadvertently going above the speed limit.
- Stop Signs And Running Red Lights: A lot of car accidents occur at junctions, and the most frequent cause is running a red light or failing to stop at a stop sign. It is not worth the danger of injuring or even killing yourself or others to avoid the one to two minute (or less) delay.
- Driving Without Conscience: Reckless driving includes changing lanes too fast, openly ignoring safety and property, and purposefully failing to follow safety precautions.
- An Extremely Rude Driving Style: Any combination of traffic violations that endangers other drivers or property, including speeding, is considered aggressive driving.
- Fatigue: Sleepiness may affect a driver’s ability to respond, react, or detect driving circumstances effectively.
- Weather Conditions: Rain, snow, or ice on the road reduces tire grip, leading cars to slip off the road or collide with other objects or vehicles. Weather-related accidents may also be influenced by fog, water levels, and wind speed.
- Conditions On The Road: Poorly maintained roads increase the likelihood of a popped tire and impair a driver’s ability to stop effectively.
- Defects In Vehicles: Cars are made up of hundreds of components that work together to keep them operating safely and efficiently. However, with so many components, it’s not unusual for them to go berserk and malfunction.
LETS GET STARTED
Schedule A Free Consultation With Your Car Accident Lawyer Today
Have you been in an automobile accident recently? If you want to know whether you are eligible for compensation for your injuries, contact a North Carolina automobile accident lawyer at Yale Haymond Law PLLC. We understand that the period after an accident may be stressful. We will fight to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. If you have been harmed through no fault of your own, talking with an experienced North Carolina personal injury attorney is a crucial step toward reassembling your life. Handling a personal injury claim on your own will almost certainly result in a lower settlement, and you can guarantee your insurance company will do all they can to oppose or reject your claim.
When you choose Yale Haymond Law PLLC to handle your case, you can be certain that you will get the time and attention your injury case requires. Please contact us to set up a free consultation. We serve clients across the Carolinas.